Our Latest Selected Trips
We are nature enthusiasts continuously work, research to give our clients the best Quick, fun One Day Trek Experiences. Following are our upcoming trips, more coming soon.
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines & rules to be followed MANDATORILY
- A number of travelers are restricted to 7 participants + 1 Trek Lead in one TT.
- Group size is restricted to 12 - 15 Participants + 1 Lead in case if people are joining the trek in their own transport.
- TT will be sanitized before we leave Bangalore
- Participants have to get their own Mask & Sanitizer.
- Participants have to wear Masks whenever the group is together. Not during the trek as we will try to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Social distancing has to be maintained as much as possible and where ever possible till we come back to Bangalore.
- Participants can get their own food from home (We will also stop near a Hotel for Breakfast & Lunch)
- No sharing of food, snacks, beverages, and water with other participants.
- Participants Should have NOT traveled outside the State within the last 20 days.
- Participants are NOT allowed to join the Trek If there is any sign of Cold/Cough/Fever (Amount will NOT be refunded if there is no Replacement)
- Please do not register if you are residing in any of the Containment Zone.
- Participants should avoid interacting with unknown people.
- Participants between the age group of only 18 yrs - 45 yrs are considered.
- As of now all the Treks/Trips will be conducted within the State of Karnataka only. Until other state borders open.
- Water bottles to be carried by individuals and advise everyone to drink hot water.
Cancellation Terms for One Day Trips:
- Cancellation 7 Days or more to the Date of Departure 90% refund of Total Amount.
- Cancellation 3 Days – 6 Days Prior to the Date of Departure 50 % refund of total Amount.
- Cancellation 0- 2 Days prior to the Date of Departure – No Refund.
(Applicable for Weekend Departures and Intimation Period means the number of days before the tour schedule to start).
- Cancellations on the day of departure or a day prior due to work/family emergencies, health issues etc. would not be entertained and no refund or transfer to further dates shall be allowed for the same.
- If you are wanting to cancel out on the day of departure and move the trek to a future date an additional charge of RS 1500 would have to be incurred to make the movement to a future date. This can be availed only within 3 months from the date of the actual trip departure.
- Additional charges would be deducted (based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date (along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing charges.
- 100% refund would be provided only if the Organiser Summiters cancels the trek for any reasons whatsoever.
- If you wish to shift your date of booking due to any unforeseen circumstances, the same should be intimated to us not less than 72 hours before the date of event.
- Only one transfer per booking shall be permitted. Your booking shall stand cancelled if you fail to join the event/No Show on the transferred dates.
- Once the option of date transfer is made, the booking amount shall be held as credits with us and in no case will a refund be made further on.