Tired of your 9-5 job? tired of the high paced city life? Well, it’s time to get back to nature! Take a break from the metro life, be with nature, relax, breathe and go back with a fresh mind and with a lot of memories.
Trekking is one of the most adventurous fun things to do out there! You pause your corporate world for a bit because we are going to take you to the trip of your life! It’s time to explore those lush greenery, those beautiful landscapes that can leave you in awe, to breath in fresh cold air which leaves you with a fresh mind and body.
- Walk through the dense forest of Kudremukh national Park.
- Enchanting view of valikunja , Gangadikal and Bhadra Backwater.
- Trudging through the grasslands and Picturesque valley.
- Kurinji Flower Strobilanthus Kundiyanthus species, which blooms once in 12 years.
- Grade of Trek : Bold. Previous trek experience will be helpful and an added advantage. Difficulty of trek is subjective.
- Altitude : 3803 Feet ASL
- Trail Type : Canopy walk in evergreen rainforest and grasslands.
- Location :Kurinjikallu peak is situated in Kudremukh National park in Mudigere taluk of Chikmagalur district in the lap of western ghats of Karnataka.
- Trek Type : Weekend Trek in Western Ghats
Seasons & Best time to visit
- Monsoon - June to August : The best time to visit Kudremukh or any other peaks in the Western Ghats is during the monsoon season. Monsoon treks get challenging and exhilarating. The whole forests and mountain ranges just flourish with greenery with leeches for your company and you get to witness the beautiful misty landscapes.
- Post Monsoon - September to January: The skies can be covered with mist with play of passing clouds and can be clear with bright sunlight. Nights getting cold.
- Pre Monsoon : The skies will be clear with hot sun; however, canopy walk and cool breeze will make your walk less tiring.
Trip Cost Includes
- Food : During Stay and Snacks during Evening Refreshments only
- Travel : Tempo Traveler/SUV Similar Non/Ac/Bus
- Accommodation : Basic Multiple sharing or dormitory/Tent.
- Group Size : Group size 12 and Above.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Food : During journey
- Toll Charges : Nice Road
- Any Charges : Monuments etc,
Pickup points :
Team members are requested to select and book tickets. Reach respective points or places enroute. However, make use of Namma Metro for hassle free travel.Our event leaders will assist you all times for any assistance.