We know the value of Your Time
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully on the Website Summiters and services by “Summiters Aventures ” (“Us”, “We”, or “Our”).
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access to use the services.
- Use of any information on this website is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to see if it meet your requirements.
- If you have any health issues consult a doctor,prior to signing for trek
- Submitting declaration form mandatory
- 50% submission of the trek fee confirms your booking.
- The Itineraries are flexible and content of the page can be changed anytime without any notice.
- There is no guarantee of accuracy in the information and we are not liable for them.
- Illegal use of this website is a criminal offence.
- In Himalayan region the weather is unpredicted, we try to provide comfort but you should be prepared for some compromises.
- We are not responsible for any losses during your whole journey or any accidents on the trek.
- If the trek is cancelled by us due to any reason (heavy snowfall, rainfall, natural disaster etc.) then refund would not be initiated but you can go on the same trek another year.
- If weather changes we will change the trek routes.
- If you return in the course of the trek due to any reason then in this case you will be provided stay if there is our accommodation on the trek in hotel/guest house or homestay. Otherwise you have to pay for your expenses.
- Do not consume alcohol or any drug during the trek and smoking is not allowed because many people trek together and they may get disturbed due to these activities. So it is totally banned and if you get caught, your trek will be cancelled.
- On the trail in remote locations, in case of any accident we can only provide wilderness first aid because we have certified trek leaders.